Buildings… property-in-the-open… It’s a lot to track and manage for insurance purposes. But having the right data on your insurance Statement of Values (SOV) can make a big difference in the size of your insurance policy — and your ratings! But there’s another type of property that, for some organizations, can be equally important to track, and that is Licensed Vehicles.
The right Licensed Vehicle Management software can help ensure even your wheeled property gets properly accounted for and with the right coverage to mitigate risk.
Choose the application’s Licensed Vehicle module, and your property management gets rolling with all the vehicle information you might need — from cars and school buses to entire motor pools.
The AMP Licensed Vehicle Management software module was designed to streamline the way your organization or risk pool manages the complex information and detailed records associated with licensed vehicles. It becomes a convenient, efficient, and secure way of managing:
- Basic vehicle attributes, like make and model, model year, VIN, color, title and license plate
- Mechanical attributes, including custom fields like fuel type, transition make and model, engine make and model
- Administrative attributes, like the vehicle’s use category, whether or not it’s part of a fleet, leasing start and end dates, and warranty expiration information
- Vehicle location and assignment detail
- Replacement costs
- Insurable values
- Actual cash values
- And more!
It’s a great way to add greater power and better handling to the way you manage vehicle data and insurable values. Just a few of the optional features in the AMP Licensed Vehicle Module include:
- VIN Explosion: Simply input a vehicle identification number (VIN) and watch as the vehicle attribute and fair market value fields are automatically populated.
- Insurance Policy Management: Create policies and add segments that track insurance policy attributes right alongside your detailed vehicle information. You can track policy start and end dates right there in the system. Track policy type and status. Even capture the stated value of the vehicle and its contents.
- Certificate of Insurance Management: Ensure regulatory compliance by tracking active and archived certificates of insurance for all licensed vehicles. Attach, view, and print Certificates of Insurance with ease.
With AMP Licensed Vehicle Management, you hit the road with powerful tracking for all the details driving your property program.
Contact us for more information about how the Licensed Vehicle Management module can help your organization or risk pool members.